These courses cover content equivalent to a 10-week (1-quarter) college course.
Content Level: High School – College
Courses currently under development
- 2D Game Design & Animation – Upcoming CourseIntroduces the tools used to create 2D graphics in games and other interactive media. Discusses the different requirements for art in games and interactive work, including technical […]
- 360 VR & Filmmaking – Upcoming CourseReviews the current state of 360 immersive video in art, media and entertainment. Develops skills in organizing, storytelling, and producing 360/VR Filmmaking documentary productions. Focuses on workflows […]
- Intro to Audio Programming – Upcoming CourseIntroduces visual programming language Max/MSP and the practice of creative coding for music and sound design.
- Music Technology: Beats & Basics – Upcoming CourseIntroduces music technology for musicians and music majors. Covers software-based recording with a focus on the construction of beats and melodies. Presents a foundation in MIDI, sequencing, […]
- Music Technology: Record & Mix – Upcoming CourseDevelops digital music technology skills for musicians and music majors. Covers software-based recording, synthesis, beats, and core mixing. Presents foundations in Digital Audio Workstations, MIDI, audio recording, […]